Use this form if you'd like us to get an item from a library outside the Tasman District.
If you need the interloan in less than fourteen days, please phone your local library branch.
- You can use Te Puna Search to find items held in other New Zealand libraries.
- There is a minimum charge of $5.00 per interloan for adult members. There is no charge for interloans for child members unless a fee is charged by the lending library.
- Once an Interloan request has been placed, the charge is non-refundable, unless the item cannot be supplied.
- Interloans are only available to members of the library.
- Read detailed information on our interloan service.
By submitting this request you acknowledge that you have read and accept the attached privacy statement which outlines how the Tasman District Council will collect, store, use and disclose any personal information provided.