Customer Service Policy
We promise to provide the highest level of service possible to our customers.
What You Can Expect of Us
- We will listen politely.
- You will receive timely and accurate explanations and responses.
- Courtesy, professionalism and absolute integrity from staff.
- Personal information will be handled in line with the Privacy Act 1993.
- An apology if we make a mistake.
Our Commitment to You
- We will provide the highest standard of service possible.
- We will show consistent and sensitive treatment of our customers.
- Interpretation and application of our policies will be firm but fair.
- We aim to achieve high standards of professionalism.
We welcome customer feedback, both positive and negative. If you have comments, suggestions, questions or concerns please tell us:
- Talk them over with the relevant staff member.
- Contact Us.
If you consider you haven’t received satisfactory service and this hasn’t been resolved with the staff member, or their supervisor, please contact the Libraries Manager.