Read your favourite magazines and newspapers here - with classifieds, crosswords, cartoons and supplements. PressReader includes the latest edition, plus back issues from the early 2000s onwards for most papers. Choose from thousands of newspapers and magazines from 100 countries in 60 languages.
Please note Stuff Ltd. publications including The Nelson Mail, The Press and The Dominion Post can only be viewed from within the library, not from home.
Do you want to read German newspapers or magazines in German, see birth and death notices from other cities, or catch up on UK football results? PressReader does all of that and more.
- You can listen to articles or enlarge the size of the text on the screen - great for those with dyslexia or a visual impairment.
- Email or print out articles, the daily crossword, or entire pages.
- Explore the Help Center to get started.
Some of the most popular magazines on PressReader are:
- New Zealand Listener
- Lifestyle Block
- The Economist (Asia Pacific)
- New Zealand Woman’s Weekly
- Australian Women’s Weekly NZ
- Woman’s Day (both New Zealand and Australian Editions)
- New Idea
- Photography Masterclass
- Motorcycle News (UK)
- Photoshop Lightroom.
- 4,281 more magazines are available through Libby/Overdrive. This includes Dish, Better Homes and Gardens, Country Living, National Geographic, Wilderness, Good, and lots of craft, art, fashion, travel, tech, gaming and train magazines.
- Looking for articles from the Nelson Mail, The Press or The Dominion Post, or older newspaper articles published in New Zealand? Search NewsBank Access New Zealand.
- Need help? Contact us.
- Want specialised research assistance? Ask a Librarian.