Due to the ongoing spread of the Omicron variant of Covid-19 it’s possible that some of our services and opening hours may be disrupted as the outbreak impacts staffing or our ability to safely provide all programmes and services. These changes could include the following:
- Temporary closure or reduced hours at one or more of our branches due to staff shortage.
- Cancellation of or changes to library programmes.
- Temporary pause of the Book A Book Bag service.
Changes may need to be made at short notice but we will keep our website and Facebook page updated as and when any changes occur.
Please note that until further notice, Richmond Library will be closing at 6.00pm on Thursday evenings.
We appreciate your understanding.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 543 8500 if you have any questions.
Kia kaha everyone.
- Book A Book Bag - Issue books from the library without entering the library
- Digi Drop In ... From Home - Get help with your phone or computer, for free, from home
- What's On at your library?
- Your Library At Red
- e-Resources you can access from home