Tākaka Library Community Display Spaces
There are regular community displays at Tākaka Library.
- The display spaces are for the use of community and not-for-profit groups.
- It is free to use the display space.
- The duration of displays is usually 3-4 weeks.
- To book a display area or to find out more information, contact Tākaka Library.
- Display spaces are able to be used by community groups at the discretion of Tākaka Library staff.
Foyer Display Boards
In the foyer of Tākaka Library there are two display boards for community notices. Community groups are welcome to display their notices here for free.
Notices should be size A4 or smaller. Notices are attached to the boards with drawing pins.
Foyer Table and Display Board
Inside the main door as you enter, there is an area approximately 1m x 1m area for community displays.
There is space for a small table and a display board.
- Tākaka Library can provide book stands and the use of a display board for use in this area.
- The display board is on feet and stands at 1500mm x 900mm.
- Display materials may only be adhered to the display board using Velcro dots.