Motueka Library Community Display Space
There are regular community displays at Motueka Library.
- There is one community display space at Motueka Library.
- The community display space is for the use of community and not-for-profit groups.
- It is free to use the display space.
- The duration of community displays is usually 2 weeks.
- To book a display area or to find out more information, contact Motueka Library.
- The display space may be used by community groups at the discretion of Motueka Library staff.
- The display space is located to the right of the door as you enter the library.
- A noticeboard is provided for use in the community display space. Dimensions are: 1400mm x 1250mm.
- Information may be attached to the noticeboard only using Velcro dots.
- One or two plinths are also available for use as required.