Constance Barnicoat Room
A great place for your next meeting, presentation or large group activity, this room is available outside of library opening hours.
Located on the ground floor at the Queen Street end of the Richmond Library.
Facilities in this room include seats, tables, a projector and internet access.
- Seats for up to 50 people
- Six large movable tables available for use (additional tables available if required)
- Lectern for presenters
- Datashow projector
- Microphones (lapel and handheld) connected to ceiling mounted speaker system
- Free Wifi available
- “Smart” white board - can save contents to a USB memory stick
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Available during and after library opening hours